CitiHeights Residences aspires not only to give you the home of your dreams – we also would want you to have a grand experience while living in it. That is why a view of the iconic Mayon Volcano to the north, the gust of seabreeze coming in from the east, and a sprawling mountain landscape to the west are not the only pleasures we offer. Wide roads and an inviting main entrance. Landscaped sidewalks and open areas. A multi-purpose hall decked out with a full-sized basketball court and a swimming pool. These are just some of the extras in store for you.
We are sure that you’ll live it best @ CitiHeights Residences.
– The Clubhouse Strumms with lounge, pool and pool side deck
– Vivo Sports Center with a full-sized basketball court
– The Orchard Commercial Complex
– Discovery Playground
– Goodwood Pocket Forest
– Little Marina Fish Deck
– Chapel by the Hill
– Landscaped 20-meter wide gate and visitor receiving areas
– Main Roads are 10 meters wide, with arterial roads ranging from 6 to 8 meters in width
– Perimeter fencing and round-the-clock roving security
– Shuttle service to and from the city center
CitiHeights Residences has devoted almost half of its area for open spaces and facilities, 49.24% to be exact. Main roads that traverse through the site are 10 meters wide and arterial roads around 8 meters in width. The subdivision itself finds in its corners several landscaped parks and playgrounds your loved ones are sure to enjoy. The Clubhouse boasts of a full-sized basketball court and a swimming pool adjacent to a multi-purpose function hall. Necessities are also not far from reach with the Orchard Commercial Complex situated within the premises, and the city proper is less than 10 minutes away. An intimate place to relax with your family and friends while still remaining relevant to the businesses of the outside world.
That is how our appreciation of work-life balance translates to our endeavor.